Uza tourism and travel guide
Visit Uza: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Uza is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 58 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Uza is 601 kilometres from Paris).
Uza, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Uza in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Uza
Markets in and near Uza
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (4km)
- Mimizan: market Thursday & Friday (19km)
- Leon: market every day (19km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (24km)
- Messanges: market Wednesday (28km)
- Soustons: market Monday & Thursday - seasonal market only (33km)
- Parentis-en-Born: market Thursday & Sunday (36km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (36km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (38km)
More information about Uza, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Uza, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Uza.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (54km)
- Parc du Sarrat (38km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Contis (12km)
- Courant de Huchet (20km)
- Etang de Biscarrosse et Parentis (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Uza
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 601 km
from Calais: 802 km
from Nice: 679 km
from Bordeaux: 102 km
from Strasbourg: 852 km
Uza is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Uza from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Uza