Schoeneck tourism and travel guide
Visit Schoeneck: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Schoeneck is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 55 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Schoeneck is 336 kilometres from Paris).
Schoeneck, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Schoeneck in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Schoeneck
Markets in and near Schoeneck
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (2km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (4km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (5km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (11km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (12km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (17km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (20km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (25km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (29km)
More information about Schoeneck, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Schoeneck, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Schoeneck.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (41km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (49km)
- Parc du château de Pange (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (16km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Schoeneck
from Metz (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 336 km
from Calais: 410 km
from Nice: 614 km
from Bordeaux: 748 km
from Strasbourg: 93 km
For driving distances to Schoeneck from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Schoeneck