Petite-Rosselle tourism and travel guide
Visit Petite-Rosselle: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Petite-Rosselle is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 50 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Petite-Rosselle is 330 kilometres from Paris).
Petite-Rosselle, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Petite-Rosselle in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Petite-Rosselle
Markets in and near Petite-Rosselle
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (4km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (6km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (7km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (7km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (10km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (11km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (15km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (25km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (26km)
More information about Petite-Rosselle, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Petite-Rosselle, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Petite-Rosselle.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (45km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (51km)
- Parc du château de Pange (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (19km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Petite-Rosselle
from Metz (prefecture): 50 km
from Paris: 330 km
from Calais: 406 km
from Nice: 613 km
from Bordeaux: 743 km
from Strasbourg: 95 km
For driving distances to Petite-Rosselle from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Petite-Rosselle