Morsbach tourism and travel guide
Visit Morsbach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Morsbach is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 51 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Morsbach is 332 kilometres from Paris).
Morsbach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Morsbach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Morsbach
Markets in and near Morsbach
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (2km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (5km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (5km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (6km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (6km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (14km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (14km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (22km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (24km)
More information about Morsbach, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Morsbach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Morsbach.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (42km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (48km)
- Parc du château de Pange (39km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (16km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (44km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Morsbach
from Metz (prefecture): 51 km
from Paris: 332 km
from Calais: 409 km
from Nice: 609 km
from Bordeaux: 742 km
from Strasbourg: 91 km
For driving distances to Morsbach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Behren-les-Forbach, Bening-les-Saint-Avold, Betting-les-Saint-Avold, Bousbach, Cocheren, Etzling, Folkling, Forbach, Freyming-Merlebach, Oeting, Petite-Rosselle, Rosbruck, Schoeneck, Stiring-Wendel, Tenteling and Theding.
This page in French: Visiter Morsbach