San-Nicolao tourism and travel guide
Visit San-Nicolao: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
San-Nicolao is on the island of Corsica. (General information: San-Nicolao is 79 kilometres from Ajaccio and 37 kilometres from Bastia).
San-Nicolao, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to San-Nicolao in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near San-Nicolao
Markets in and near San-Nicolao
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to San-Nicolao
More information about San-Nicolao, Corsica
Tourist attractions near San-Nicolao, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting San-Nicolao.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (43km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (3km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (11km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (19km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (19km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (20km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (20km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (20km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (28km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (28km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (38km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (40km)
- Lac de Melo (42km)
- Agriates Desert (44km)
Towns of Art and history
- Bastia (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (35km)
Geography and distances
Distance to San-Nicolao
from Ajaccio: 79 km
from Bastia: 37 km
from Calvi: 64 km
from Corte: 29 km
from Sartene: 93 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to San-Nicolao from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Cervione, Ortale, Pero-Casevecchie, Poggio-Mezzana, Pruno, San-Gavino-d'Ampugnani, San-Giovanni-Di-Moriani, San-Giuliano, Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani, Santa-Maria-Poggio, Santa-Reparata-Di-Moriani, Talasani, Valle-Di-Campoloro and Velone-Orneto.
This page in French: Visiter San-Nicolao