Cervione tourism and travel guide
Visit Cervione: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cervione is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Cervione is 77 kilometres from Ajaccio and 41 kilometres from Bastia).
Cervione, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cervione in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Cervione
Markets in and near Cervione
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Cervione
More information about Cervione, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Cervione, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cervione.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (41km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (1km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (16km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (18km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (19km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (23km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (23km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (24km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (29km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (31km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (42km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (39km)
- Lac de Melo (41km)
- Agriates Desert (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Bastia (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Cervione
from Ajaccio: 77 km
from Bastia: 41 km
from Calvi: 66 km
from Corte: 28 km
from Sartene: 90 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Cervione from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chiatra, Ortale, Pietra-Di-Verde, San-Giovanni-Di-Moriani, San-Giuliano, San-Nicolao, Sant-Andrea-Di-Cotone, Santa-Maria-Poggio, Santa-Reparata-Di-Moriani and Valle-Di-Campoloro.
This page in French: Visiter Cervione