Sainte-Marthe tourism and travel guide
Visit Sainte-Marthe: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sainte-Marthe is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 20 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Sainte-Marthe is 108 kilometres from Paris).
Sainte-Marthe, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sainte-Marthe in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Sainte-Marthe
Markets in and near Sainte-Marthe
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (5km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (7km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (15km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (16km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (18km)
- Evreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (20km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (20km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (26km)
More information about Sainte-Marthe, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Sainte-Marthe, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Marthe.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (31km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Pont-Audemer (50km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (22km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (24km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (29km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (35km)
- Elbeuf (37km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (45km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sainte-Marthe
from Evreux (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 108 km
from Calais: 231 km
from Nice: 763 km
from Bordeaux: 473 km
from Strasbourg: 505 km
Sainte-Marthe is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Sainte-Marthe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Burey, Collandres-Quincarnon, Conches-en-Ouche, Faverolles-la-Campagne, La Houssaye, Le Fidelaire, Louversey, Nagel-Seez-Mesnil, Romilly-la-Puthenaye, Sebecourt and Tilleul-Dame-Agnes.
This page in French: Visiter Sainte-Marthe