Marre tourism and travel guide
Visit Marre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Marre is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 50 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Marre is 219 kilometres from Paris).
Marre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Marre in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Marre
Markets in and near Marre
- Verdun: market Friday (8km)
- Stenay: market Friday (32km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (33km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (34km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (36km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (40km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (43km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (48km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (48km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (48km)
More information about Marre, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Marre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Marre.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (48km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (26km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Marre
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 50 km
from Paris: 219 km
from Calais: 313 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 659 km
from Strasbourg: 192 km
For driving distances to Marre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belleville-sur-Meuse, Bethelainville, Bethincourt, Bras-sur-Meuse, Champneuville, Charny-sur-Meuse, Chattancourt, Cumieres-le-Mort-Homme, Forges-sur-Meuse, Montzeville, Regneville-sur-Meuse, Samogneux, Thierville-sur-Meuse and Vacherauville.
This page in French: Visiter Marre