Chattancourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Chattancourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chattancourt is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 50 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Chattancourt is 216 kilometres from Paris).
Chattancourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chattancourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Chattancourt
Markets in and near Chattancourt
- Verdun: market Friday (11km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (30km)
- Stenay: market Friday (31km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (35km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (39km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (41km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (45km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (46km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (48km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (49km)
More information about Chattancourt, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Chattancourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chattancourt.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (25km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Chattancourt
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 50 km
from Paris: 216 km
from Calais: 310 km
from Nice: 632 km
from Bordeaux: 658 km
from Strasbourg: 195 km
For driving distances to Chattancourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bethelainville, Bethincourt, Champneuville, Cumieres-le-Mort-Homme, Esnes-en-Argonne, Forges-sur-Meuse, Marre, Montzeville, Regneville-sur-Meuse and Samogneux.
This page in French: Visiter Chattancourt