Samogneux tourism and travel guide
Visit Samogneux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Samogneux is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 55 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Samogneux is 222 kilometres from Paris).
Samogneux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Samogneux in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Samogneux
Markets in and near Samogneux
- Verdun: market Friday (11km)
- Stenay: market Friday (28km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (29km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (33km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (37km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (41km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (43km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (43km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (49km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (51km)
More information about Samogneux, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Samogneux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Samogneux.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (43km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (32km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Samogneux
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 222 km
from Calais: 312 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 665 km
from Strasbourg: 191 km
For driving distances to Samogneux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beaumont-en-Verdunois, Brabant-sur-Meuse, Bras-sur-Meuse, Champneuville, Charny-sur-Meuse, Chattancourt, Consenvoye, Cumieres-le-Mort-Homme, Forges-sur-Meuse, Haumont-Pres-Samogneux, Louvemont-Cote-du-Poivre, Marre, Moirey-Flabas-Crepion, Regneville-sur-Meuse and Vacherauville.
This page in French: Visiter Samogneux