Lussat tourism and travel guide
Visit Lussat: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lussat is situated in the Creuse department and Limousin region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the southern-centre of France at 36 kilometres from Gueret, the department capital (general information: Lussat is 297 kilometres from Paris).
Lussat, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lussat in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Creuse
Map of places to visit near Lussat
Markets in and near Lussat
- Boussac: market Thursday (21km)
- Auzances: market Tuesday (21km)
- Lavaveix-les-Mines: market Thursday (23km)
- Domerat: market Friday (25km)
- Ahun: market Wednesday (25km)
- Montlucon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday all day (27km)
- Neris-les-Bains: market Thursday & Sunday (27km)
- Pionsat: market Friday (28km)
- Aubusson: market Saturday (29km)
- Commentry: market Friday (33km)
More information about Lussat, Limousin
Tourist attractions near Lussat, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lussat.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardins du château d'Ainay-le-Vieil (24km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Pierres Jaumetres (15km)
- Lac de Vassivière (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Montlucon (27km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Gouzon (8km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Lussat
from Gueret (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 297 km
from Calais: 531 km
from Nice: 476 km
from Bordeaux: 272 km
from Strasbourg: 487 km
For driving distances to Lussat from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Lussat