Germaines tourism and travel guide
Visit Germaines: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Germaines is situated in the Haute-Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 36 kilometres from Chaumont, the department capital (general information: Germaines is 231 kilometres from Paris).
Germaines, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Germaines in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Marne
Map of places to visit near Germaines
Markets in and near Germaines
- Langres: market Friday (23km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (30km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (34km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (35km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (36km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (44km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (47km)
- Venarey-les-Laumes: market Wednesday (51km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (57km)
More information about Germaines, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Germaines, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Germaines.
Grand sites of France
- Alesia (50km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Flavigny (49km)
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (46km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Sites of natural beauty
- Siège d'Alésia (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Germaines
from Chaumont (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 231 km
from Calais: 419 km
from Nice: 487 km
from Bordeaux: 542 km
from Strasbourg: 220 km
For driving distances to Germaines from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Germaines