Chaugey tourism and travel guide
Visit Chaugey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chaugey is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 48 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Chaugey is 228 kilometres from Paris).
Chaugey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chaugey in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Chaugey
Markets in and near Chaugey
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (31km)
- Langres: market Friday (31km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (36km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (42km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (42km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (42km)
- Venarey-les-Laumes: market Wednesday (44km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (46km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (51km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (58km)
More information about Chaugey, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Chaugey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chaugey.
Grand sites of France
- Alesia (42km)
- Fontenay Abbey (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Flavigny (41km)
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (38km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Abbaye de Fontenay (44km)
- Château d'Arcelot (44km)
- Potager du château de Lantilly (49km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Siège d'Alésia (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chaugey
from Dijon (prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 228 km
from Calais: 420 km
from Nice: 485 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 227 km
Chaugey is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Chaugey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bure-les-Templiers, Chambain, Colmier-le-Bas, Colmier-le-Haut, Germaines, Menesble, Poinsenot, Poinson-les-Grancey and Villars-Santenoge.
This page in French: Visiter Chaugey