Domremy-la-Pucelle tourism and travel guide
Visit Domremy-la-Pucelle: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The village of Domrémy-la-Pucelle is known because it was the birthplace of Joan of Arc. The house where she was born can be visited.
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Domremy-la-Pucelle. For detailed visitor information see the Domremy-la-Pucelle travel guide.
Domremy-la-Pucelle is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 65 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Domremy-la-Pucelle is 249 kilometres from Paris).
Domremy-la-Pucelle, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Domremy-la-Pucelle in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Domremy-la-Pucelle
Markets in and near Domremy-la-Pucelle
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (30km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (36km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (37km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (44km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (46km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (48km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (49km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (53km)
- Dieulouard: market Tuesday (53km)
More information about Domremy-la-Pucelle, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Domremy-la-Pucelle, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Domremy-la-Pucelle.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (47km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (47km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (30km)
- Commercy (36km)
- Bar-le-Duc (53km)
- Jardin d’Ode (30km)
- Le jardin de mon moulin (37km)
- Le château du grand jardin (40km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (43km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (44km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (45km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (47km)
- Parc de la Varenne (51km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (3km)
- Foret de la Reine (39km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rollainville (10km)
- Gelaucourt (23km)
- Vittel (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Domremy-la-Pucelle
from Epinal (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 249 km
from Calais: 391 km
from Nice: 541 km
from Bordeaux: 623 km
from Strasbourg: 154 km
For driving distances to Domremy-la-Pucelle from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Brixey-Aux-Chanoines, Coussey, Frebecourt, Goussaincourt, Greux, Jubainville, Les Roises, Maxey-sur-Meuse, Moncel-sur-Vair, Seraumont, Sionne, Soulosse-sous-Saint-Elophe, Vaudeville-le-Haut, Vouthon-Bas and Vouthon-Haut.
This page in French: Visiter Domremy-la-Pucelle