Damas-et-Bettegney tourism and travel guide
Visit Damas-et-Bettegney: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Damas-et-Bettegney is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 15 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Damas-et-Bettegney is 297 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Luxeuil-les-Bains at 44 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Damas-et-Bettegney, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Damas-et-Bettegney in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Damas-et-Bettegney
Markets in and near Damas-et-Bettegney
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (14km)
- Charmes: market Friday (19km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (31km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (32km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (33km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (34km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (36km)
- Granges-sur-Vologne: market Tuesday (40km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (45km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (46km)
More information about Damas-et-Bettegney, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Damas-et-Bettegney, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Damas-et-Bettegney.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (31km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (33km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (36km)
- Jardin d’Ode (37km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Neufchateau (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (38km)
- Cascade de la Pissoire (40km)
- Cotes de Meuse (48km)
- Ballon d'Alsace (61km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (14km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Vittel (23km)
- Gelaucourt (34km)
- Rollainville (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Damas-et-Bettegney
from Epinal (prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 297 km
from Calais: 440 km
from Nice: 507 km
from Bordeaux: 643 km
from Strasbourg: 118 km
For driving distances to Damas-et-Bettegney from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bocquegney, Bouzemont, Chaumousey, Circourt, Dommartin-Aux-Bois, Dompaire, Fomerey, Gigney, Girancourt, Gorhey, Hennecourt, Les Ableuvenettes, Madonne-et-Lamerey, Mazeley, Racecourt and Ville-sur-Illon.
This page in French: Visiter Damas-et-Bettegney