Courteilles tourism and travel guide
Visit Courteilles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Courteilles is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 34 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Courteilles is 99 kilometres from Paris).
Courteilles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Courteilles in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Courteilles
Markets in and near Courteilles
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (6km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (14km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (15km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (16km)
- Senonches: market Friday (19km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (22km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (26km)
- Dreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Monday all day & Friday (26km)
- Saint-Andre-de-l'Eure: market Friday (28km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (28km)
More information about Courteilles, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Courteilles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Courteilles.
- Chartres Cathedral (47km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (40km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (38km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (38km)
- Les jardins du château de Saint-Just (52km)
- Jardin du musée d’art américain (54km)
- Jardin de Claude Monet (54km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Chartres (47km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (55km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (30km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Courteilles
from Evreux (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 99 km
from Calais: 254 km
from Nice: 737 km
from Bordeaux: 449 km
from Strasbourg: 495 km
Courteilles is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Courteilles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Balines, Beauche, Berou-la-Mulotiere, Breux-sur-Avre, Brezolles, Montigny-sur-Avre, Piseux, Revercourt, Rueil-la-Gadeliere, Saint-Lubin-de-Cravant and Tillieres-sur-Avre.
This page in French: Visiter Courteilles