Beuvron tourism and travel guide
Visit Beuvron: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Part of the Normandy Cider Route, Beuvron has lots of half-timberd houses and is one of the prettiest villages in Normandy
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Beuvron. For detailed visitor information see the Beuvron travel guide.
Beuvron is situated in the Calvados department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 24 kilometres from Caen, the department capital (general information: Beuvron is 178 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Beuvron include "most beautiful village".
Beuvron, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Beuvron in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Calvados
Map of places to visit near Beuvron
Markets in and near Beuvron
- Troarn: market Saturday (10km)
- Dives-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (12km)
- Cabourg: market Thursday & Monday & Saturday - seasonal market only (12km)
- Cabourg: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (12km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (13km)
- Houlgate: market Thursday (13km)
- Villers-sur-Mer: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (18km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Friday (18km)
- Ouistreham: market Wednesday & Saturday - seasonal market only (18km)
More information about Beuvron, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Beuvron, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beuvron.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Caen (Caen) (23km)
- Prieuré de Saint Gabriel Brécy (Saint-Gabriel-Brecy) (39km)
- Prieuré (Saint-Gabriel-Brecy) (40km)
- Eglise de Saint Pierre (Rucqueville) (40km)
- Boutemont (20km)
- Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (22km)
- Jardins du château de Brécy (39km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Pegasus Bridge (18km)
- Prairie (Caen) (24km)
- Jardin des plantes de Caen (24km)
- Rochers des Parcs (43km)
Towns of Art and history
- Le Havre (35km)
- Orbec (37km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Villers-Bocage (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cabourg (12km)
- Touques (20km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (56km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (26km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Beuvron
from Caen (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 178 km
from Calais: 238 km
from Nice: 827 km
from Bordeaux: 485 km
from Strasbourg: 573 km
Beuvron is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car typically by ferry into Cherbourg or Caen on the Normandy coast For driving distances to Beuvron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beaufour-Druval, Cleville, Corbon, Cresseveuille, Dozule, Gerrots, Goustranville, Hotot-en-Auge, Mery-Corbon, Notre-Dame-d'Estrees, Putot-en-Auge, Rumesnil, Saint-Jouin, Saint-Laurent-du-Mont, Saint-Leger-Dubosq, Saint-Ouen-du-Mesnil-Oger, Saint-Pierre-du-Jonquet and Victot-Pontfol.
This page in French: Visiter Beuvron