Toul tourism and travel guide
Visit Toul: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Toul is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 22 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Toul is 260 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Toul include "recommended detour".
Toul, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Toul in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Toul
Markets in and near Toul
Market days in Toul: weekly market: Wednesday & Friday;
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (0km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (17km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (20km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (20km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (21km)
- Dieulouard: market Tuesday (23km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (23km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (24km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (30km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (34km)
More information about Toul, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Toul, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Toul.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (22km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (22km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Commercy (24km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (27km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (19km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (21km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (22km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (23km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (16km)
- Cotes de Meuse (31km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (25km)
- Rollainville (36km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Toul
from Nancy (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 260 km
from Calais: 385 km
from Nice: 563 km
from Bordeaux: 651 km
from Strasbourg: 137 km
For driving distances to Toul from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bicqueley, Bruley, Charmes-la-Cote, Chaudeney-sur-Moselle, Choloy-Menillot, Domgermain, Dommartin-les-Toul, Ecrouves, Gondreville, Gye, Lucey, Pagney-Derriere-Barine and Pierre-la-Treiche.
This page in French: Visiter Toul