Saint-Avit tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Avit: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Avit is situated in the Tarn department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 46 kilometres from Albi, the department capital (general information: Saint-Avit is 594 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Avit, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Avit in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Tarn
Map of places to visit near Saint-Avit
Markets in and near Saint-Avit
- Puylaurens: market Wednesday (10km)
- Revel: market Saturday (11km)
- Labruguiere: market Friday (12km)
- Castres: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (15km)
- Saint-Paul-Cap-de-Joux: market Tuesday (18km)
- Mazamet: market Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (22km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (26km)
- Caraman: market Thursday (28km)
- Graulhet: market Thursday & Sunday (29km)
- Realmont: market Wednesday (30km)
More information about Saint-Avit, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Avit, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Avit.
Grand sites of France
- Carcassonne City (40km)
- Carcassonne (39km)
- Rabastens église Notre-Dame-du-Bourg (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Haut-Languedoc (44km)
- Jardin de l'Évêché (15km)
- Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (27km)
- Jardin des Martels (38km)
- Parc aux Bambous (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gouffre de Cabrespine (33km)
- Cité de Carcassonne (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Avit
from Albi (prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 594 km
from Calais: 827 km
from Nice: 416 km
from Bordeaux: 260 km
from Strasbourg: 711 km
For driving distances to Saint-Avit from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belleserre, Cahuzac, Dourgne, Lagardiolle, Lempaut, Lescout, Massaguel, Saint-Amancet, Saint-Germain-Des-Pres, Soual, Verdalle and Viviers-les-Montagnes.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Avit