Richardmenil tourism and travel guide
Visit Richardmenil: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Richardmenil is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 11 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Richardmenil is 282 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 11 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Richardmenil, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Richardmenil in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Richardmenil
Markets in and near Richardmenil
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (6km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (8km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (11km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (11km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (12km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (14km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (20km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (22km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (24km)
- Charmes: market Friday (26km)
More information about Richardmenil, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Richardmenil, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Richardmenil.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (12km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (11km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (23km)
- Commercy (46km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (34km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (5km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (8km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (10km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (12km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (27km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (50km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (53km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (32km)
- Foret de la Reine (37km)
- Cotes de Meuse (39km)
- Lindre (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (20km)
- Rollainville (41km)
- Vittel (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Richardmenil
from Nancy (prefecture): 11 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 406 km
from Nice: 550 km
from Bordeaux: 662 km
from Strasbourg: 116 km
For driving distances to Richardmenil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Azelot, Bainville-sur-Madon, Burthecourt-Aux-Chenes, Chavigny, Flavigny-sur-Moselle, Fleville-Devant-Nancy, Frolois, Ludres, Lupcourt, Mereville, Messein, Neuves-Maisons, Pierreville, Pont-Saint-Vincent, Pulligny, Tonnoy and Xeuilley.
This page in French: Visiter Richardmenil