Parey-Saint-Cesaire tourism and travel guide
Visit Parey-Saint-Cesaire: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Parey-Saint-Cesaire is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 20 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Parey-Saint-Cesaire is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 20 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Parey-Saint-Cesaire, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Parey-Saint-Cesaire in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Parey-Saint-Cesaire
Markets in and near Parey-Saint-Cesaire
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (10km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (17km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (20km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (20km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (21km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (21km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (23km)
- Charmes: market Friday (24km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (27km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (32km)
More information about Parey-Saint-Cesaire, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Parey-Saint-Cesaire, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Parey-Saint-Cesaire.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (21km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (20km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (20km)
- Commercy (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (40km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (15km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (16km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (19km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (21km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (33km)
- Jardin d’Ode (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (29km)
- Foret de la Reine (36km)
- Château de Moyen (38km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (48km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (10km)
- Rollainville (30km)
- Vittel (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Parey-Saint-Cesaire
from Nancy (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 405 km
from Nice: 545 km
from Bordeaux: 652 km
from Strasbourg: 124 km
For driving distances to Parey-Saint-Cesaire from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Autrey, Clerey-sur-Brenon, Frolois, Germiny, Goviller, Hammeville, Houdelmont, Houdreville, Maizieres, Marthemont, Omelmont, Pierreville, Pulligny, Thelod, Vezelise, Vitrey and Xeuilley.
This page in French: Visiter Parey-Saint-Cesaire