Lemmes tourism and travel guide
Visit Lemmes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lemmes is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Lemmes is 215 kilometres from Paris).
Lemmes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lemmes in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Lemmes
Markets in and near Lemmes
- Verdun: market Friday (13km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (27km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (29km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (34km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (41km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (41km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (42km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (45km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Lemmes, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Lemmes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lemmes.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bar-le-Duc (34km)
- Commercy (41km)
- Toul (62km)
- Parc de G. de Tréves (42km)
- Parc de la Varenne (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (47km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (16km)
- Haussignemont (55km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Lemmes
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 215 km
from Calais: 322 km
from Nice: 615 km
from Bordeaux: 647 km
from Strasbourg: 188 km
For driving distances to Lemmes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ippecourt, Landrecourt-Lempire, Les Souhesmes-Rampont, Nixeville-Blercourt, Osches, Saint-Andre-en-Barrois, Senoncourt-les-Maujouy, Souilly and Vadelaincourt.
This page in French: Visiter Lemmes