Osches tourism and travel guide
Visit Osches: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Osches is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 31 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Osches is 213 kilometres from Paris).
Osches, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Osches in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Osches
Markets in and near Osches
- Verdun: market Friday (16km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (27km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (27km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (31km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (38km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (40km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (41km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (48km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (51km)
More information about Osches, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Osches, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Osches.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bar-le-Duc (31km)
- Commercy (40km)
- Parc de G. de Tréves (40km)
- Parc de la Varenne (42km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (47km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (14km)
- Haussignemont (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Osches
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 213 km
from Calais: 322 km
from Nice: 614 km
from Bordeaux: 644 km
from Strasbourg: 190 km
For driving distances to Osches from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Osches): Heippes, Ippecourt, Julvecourt, Lemmes, Les Souhesmes-Rampont, Nubecourt, Saint-Andre-en-Barrois, Senoncourt-les-Maujouy, Souilly, Vadelaincourt and Ville-sur-Cousances.
This page in French: Visitez Osches