La Saucelle tourism and travel guide
Visit La Saucelle: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
La Saucelle is situated in the Eure-et-Loir department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the eastern-center of France at 39 kilometres from Chartres, the department capital (general information: La Saucelle is 100 kilometres from Paris).
La Saucelle, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to La Saucelle in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure-et-Loir
Map of places to visit near La Saucelle
Markets in and near La Saucelle
- Senonches: market Friday (8km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (14km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (17km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (20km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (23km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (25km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (25km)
- Courville-sur-Eure: market Thursday (25km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (27km)
- Dreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Monday all day & Friday (28km)
More information about La Saucelle, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near La Saucelle, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting La Saucelle.
- Chartres Cathedral (39km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (31km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Cathédrale de Chartres (Chartres) (39km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (29km)
- Le pré Catelan (40km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (47km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Chartres (40km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (28km)
Geography and distances
Distance to La Saucelle
from Chartres (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 100 km
from Calais: 265 km
from Nice: 728 km
from Bordeaux: 439 km
from Strasbourg: 494 km
La Saucelle is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors fly into Paris CDG or Orly airport and hire a car. The drive from the channel ferry ports such as Caen or Le Havre takes around 3 hours. For driving distances to La Saucelle from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 7 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from La Saucelle): Crucey-Villages, La Framboisiere, La Manceliere, La Puisaye, Le Mesnil-Thomas, Les Chatelets and Louvilliers-les-Perche.
This page in French: Visitez La Saucelle