Harmonville tourism and travel guide
Visit Harmonville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Harmonville is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 55 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Harmonville is 261 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 34 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Harmonville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Harmonville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Harmonville
Markets in and near Harmonville
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (22km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (24km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (31km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (33km)
- Charmes: market Friday (34km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (35km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (37km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (37km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (38km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (40km)
More information about Harmonville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Harmonville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Harmonville.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (34km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (34km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (22km)
- Commercy (37km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (30km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (30km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (32km)
- Jardin d’Ode (33km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (13km)
- Foret de la Reine (36km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (55km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (10km)
- Rollainville (15km)
- Vittel (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Harmonville
from Epinal (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 261 km
from Calais: 398 km
from Nice: 542 km
from Bordeaux: 636 km
from Strasbourg: 140 km
For driving distances to Harmonville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Autreville, Barisey-Au-Plain, Colombey-les-Belles, Martigny-les-Gerbonvaux, Mont-l'Etroit, Punerot, Saulxures-les-Vannes and Tranqueville-Graux.
This page in French: Visiter Harmonville