Hambach tourism and travel guide
Visit Hambach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hambach is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 63 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Hambach is 343 kilometres from Paris).
Hambach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hambach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Hambach
Markets in and near Hambach
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (6km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (7km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (14km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (15km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (18km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (24km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (24km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (30km)
More information about Hambach, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Hambach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hambach.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (29km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (30km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (42km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (7km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (33km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Hambach
from Metz (prefecture): 63 km
from Paris: 343 km
from Calais: 426 km
from Nice: 595 km
from Bordeaux: 743 km
from Strasbourg: 74 km
For driving distances to Hambach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ernestviller, Grundviller, Herbitzheim, Holving, Hundling, Ippling, Metzing, Neufgrange, Remelfing, Richeling, Sarreinsming, Siltzheim, Willerwald and Woustviller.
This page in French: Visiter Hambach