Fussey tourism and travel guide
Visit Fussey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Fussey is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 27 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Fussey is 268 kilometres from Paris).
Fussey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fussey in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Fussey
Markets in and near Fussey
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (9km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (10km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (13km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (23km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (24km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (25km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (27km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (29km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
More information about Fussey, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Fussey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fussey.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (11km)
- Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (45km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (14km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (16km)
- Parc et jardins du château de Sully (30km)
- Château d'Arcelot (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cirque du Bout du Monde (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaune (10km)
- Quetigny (30km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Fussey
from Dijon (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 478 km
from Nice: 425 km
from Bordeaux: 489 km
from Strasbourg: 272 km
Fussey is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Fussey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aloxe-Corton, Arcenant, Bouilland, Chaux, Chevannes, Collonges-les-Bevy, Comblanchien, Corgoloin, Curtil-Vergy, Detain-et-Bruant, Echevronne, Ladoix-Serrigny, Magny-les-Villers, Marey-les-Fussey, Messanges, Meuilley, Villars-Fontaine and Villers-la-Faye.
This page in French: Visiter Fussey