Dommartin-sur-Vraine tourism and travel guide
Visit Dommartin-sur-Vraine: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dommartin-sur-Vraine is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 44 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Dommartin-sur-Vraine is 268 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 45 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Dommartin-sur-Vraine, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dommartin-sur-Vraine in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Dommartin-sur-Vraine
Markets in and near Dommartin-sur-Vraine
- Charmes: market Friday (29km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (35km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (37km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (41km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (44km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (44km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (45km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (45km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (46km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (52km)
More information about Dommartin-sur-Vraine, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Dommartin-sur-Vraine, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dommartin-sur-Vraine.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (45km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (45km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (38km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (58km)
- Jardin d’Ode (20km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (39km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (40km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (43km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (45km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (48km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (18km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (44km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rollainville (13km)
- Gelaucourt (15km)
- Vittel (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dommartin-sur-Vraine
from Epinal (prefecture): 44 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 412 km
from Nice: 526 km
from Bordeaux: 629 km
from Strasbourg: 139 km
For driving distances to Dommartin-sur-Vraine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 22 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Aouze, Balleville, Beuvezin, Biecourt, Chatenois, Gironcourt-sur-Vraine, Houecourt, Longchamp-sous-Chatenois, Maconcourt, Menil-en-Xaintois, Morelmaison, Pleuvezain, Rainville, Removille, Repel, Saint-Menge, Saint-Paul, Saint-Prancher, Vicherey, Viocourt and Vouxey.
This page in French: Visiter Dommartin-sur-Vraine