Chenille-Change tourism and travel guide
Visit Chenille-Change: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chenille-Change is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and Pays de la Loire region, in the western-centre of France at 27 kilometres from Angers, the department capital (general information: Chenille-Change is 258 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Chenille-Change include "ville fleurie 4*".
Chenille-Change, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chenille-Change in Pays de la Loire.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Maine-et-Loire
Map of places to visit near Chenille-Change
Markets in and near Chenille-Change
- Le Lion-d'Angers: market Friday (9km)
- Chateauneuf-sur-Sarthe: market Friday (14km)
- Chateau-Gontier: market Thursday & (15km)
- Segre: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Tierce: market Wednesday (18km)
- Craon: market Monday (26km)
- Seiches-sur-le-Loir: market Thursday (27km)
- Angers: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Sable-sur-Sarthe: market Monday (29km)
- Saint-Barthelemy-d'Anjou: market Tuesday (29km)
More information about Chenille-Change, Pays de la Loire
Tourist attractions near Chenille-Change, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chenille-Change.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Sainte-Suzanne (50km)
- Chateau d'Angers (27km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Chateau-Gontier (15km)
- La Fleche (44km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Chenehutte-Treves-Cunault) (52km)
- Prieuré de Notre-Dame de Cunault (Chenehutte-Treves-Cunault) (52km)
- Parc et jardins du château de Craon (27km)
- Jardins du Pin (35km)
- Jardins de la Massonnière (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Île Saint-Aubin (23km)
- Forêt du Pertre (51km)
- Étang de la Valière (57km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Coudray (10km)
- La Cropte (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chenille-Change
from Angers (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 258 km
from Calais: 405 km
from Nice: 759 km
from Bordeaux: 318 km
from Strasbourg: 632 km
Chenille-Change is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors arrive in a car from one of the ferry terminals - Saint Malo and Caen are most practical, allow around 3-4 hours for the journey. For driving distances to Chenille-Change from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chambellay, Champteusse-sur-Baconne, Daon, La Jaille-Yvon, Marigne, Montguillon, Montreuil-sur-Maine, Querre and Saint-Martin-du-Bois.
This page in French: Visiter Chenille-Change