Buxerolles tourism and travel guide
Visit Buxerolles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Buxerolles is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 54 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Buxerolles is 224 kilometres from Paris).
Buxerolles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Buxerolles in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Buxerolles
Markets in and near Buxerolles
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (27km)
- Langres: market Friday (30km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (37km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (37km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (37km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (39km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (41km)
- Venarey-les-Laumes: market Wednesday (46km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (47km)
- Montbard: market Friday (48km)
More information about Buxerolles, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Buxerolles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Buxerolles.
Grand sites of France
- Alesia (44km)
- Fontenay Abbey (44km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Flavigny (44km)
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (41km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Fontenay (Montbard) (49km)
- Abbaye de Fontenay (44km)
- Potager du château de Lantilly (50km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Siège d'Alésia (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Buxerolles
from Dijon (prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 224 km
from Calais: 414 km
from Nice: 491 km
from Bordeaux: 536 km
from Strasbourg: 226 km
Buxerolles is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Buxerolles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arbot, Chambain, Colmier-le-Bas, Colmier-le-Haut, Faverolles-les-Lucey, Gurgy-la-Ville, Lucey, Menesble, Recey-sur-Ource and Rouvres-sur-Aube.
This page in French: Visiter Buxerolles