Barst tourism and travel guide
Visit Barst: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Barst is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 48 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Barst is 328 kilometres from Paris).
Barst, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Barst in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Barst
Markets in and near Barst
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (6km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (9km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (10km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (14km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (16km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (17km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (17km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (19km)
More information about Barst, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Barst, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Barst.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (42km)
- Parc du château de Pange (35km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (33km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Barst
from Metz (prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 328 km
from Calais: 413 km
from Nice: 598 km
from Bordeaux: 733 km
from Strasbourg: 86 km
For driving distances to Barst from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Altrippe, Biding, Cappel, Farebersviller, Farschviller, Fremestroff, Guenviller, Henriville, Hoste, Laning, Leyviller, Lixing-les-Saint-Avold, Loupershouse, Macheren, Maxstadt, Saint-Jean-Rohrbach and Seingbouse.
This page in French: Visiter Barst