Art-sur-Meurthe tourism and travel guide
Visit Art-sur-Meurthe: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Art-sur-Meurthe is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 7 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Art-sur-Meurthe is 288 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 7 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Art-sur-Meurthe, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Art-sur-Meurthe in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Art-sur-Meurthe
Markets in and near Art-sur-Meurthe
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (4km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (5km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (7km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (7km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (10km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (13km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (16km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (18km)
- Dieulouard: market Tuesday (25km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (27km)
More information about Art-sur-Meurthe, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Art-sur-Meurthe, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Art-sur-Meurthe.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (7km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (7km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (27km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (31km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (6km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (7km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (7km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (8km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (25km)
- Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (51km)
- Jardin botanique de Gondremer (53km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Château de Moyen (30km)
- Foret de la Reine (39km)
- Lindre (39km)
- Cotes de Meuse (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Gelaucourt (30km)
- Rollainville (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Art-sur-Meurthe
from Nancy (prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 288 km
from Calais: 406 km
from Nice: 556 km
from Bordeaux: 672 km
from Strasbourg: 109 km
For driving distances to Art-sur-Meurthe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Buissoncourt, Cerville, Essey-les-Nancy, Fleville-Devant-Nancy, Heillecourt, Jarville-la-Malgrange, Laneuveville-Devant-Nancy, Lenoncourt, Lupcourt, Malzeville, Pulnoy, Saint-Max, Saint-Nicolas-de-Port, Saulxures-les-Nancy, Tomblaine, Varangeville and Ville-en-Vermois.
This page in French: Visiter Art-sur-Meurthe