Abbaretz tourism and travel guide
Visit Abbaretz: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Abbaretz is situated in the Loire-Atlantique department and Pays de la Loire region, in the north-west of France at 37 kilometres from Nantes, the department capital (general information: Abbaretz is 322 kilometres from Paris).
Abbaretz, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Abbaretz in Pays de la Loire.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loire-Atlantique
Map of places to visit near Abbaretz
Markets in and near Abbaretz
- Nort-sur-Erdre: market Friday (13km)
- Blain: market Tuesday & Saturday (20km)
- Carquefou: market Thursday (29km)
- Ancenis: market Thursday (33km)
- Pouance: market Thursday (33km)
- Bain-de-Bretagne: market Monday (34km)
- Cande: market Monday (37km)
- Nantes: market Sunday (40km)
- Reze: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Indre: market Sunday (41km)
More information about Abbaretz, Pays de la Loire
Tourist attractions near Abbaretz, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Abbaretz.
- Jardin des plantes (37km)
- Parc et jardins du château de Craon (54km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Nantes (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Île Héron (France) (37km)
- Petite Amazonie de Nantes (37km)
- Île-aux-Pies (48km)
- Loire Estuaire (54km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Grand-Fougeray (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Carquefou (29km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Abbaretz
from Nantes (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 322 km
from Calais: 450 km
from Nice: 806 km
from Bordeaux: 311 km
from Strasbourg: 698 km
Abbaretz is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car via one of the ferry ports such as Saint-Malo or Cherbourg. Allow around 3 hours for the trip in France. For driving distances to Abbaretz from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Saffre.
This page in French: Visiter Abbaretz