Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 23 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise is 135 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 22 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise
Markets in and near Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (5km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (13km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (16km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (21km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (22km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (23km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (28km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (30km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (30km)
More information about Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (30km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (19km)
- Entre Cour et Jardin (38km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac d'Orient (30km)
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (32km)
- Forêt de la Traconne (39km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Haussimont (28km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise
from Troyes (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 135 km
from Calais: 317 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 542 km
from Strasbourg: 268 km
For driving distances to Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arcis-sur-Aube, Le Chene, Nozay, Ormes, Pouan-les-Vallees, Saint-Remy-sous-Barbuise, Torcy-le-Grand, Villette-sur-Aube and Voue.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Etienne-sous-Barbuise