Piegut tourism and travel guide
Visit Piegut: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Piegut is situated in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department and Provence region, in the south-east of France at 41 kilometres from Digne-les-Bains, the department capital (general information: Piegut is 568 kilometres from Paris).
Piegut, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Piegut in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Alpes-de-Haute-Provence
Map of places to visit near Piegut
Markets in and near Piegut
- Gap: market Wednesday & Saturday (12km)
- Chorges: market Sunday (16km)
- Montclar: market Sunday - seasonal market only (18km)
- Seyne: market Tuesday & Friday (21km)
- Veynes: market Thursday (26km)
- Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur: market Thursday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur: market Monday (26km)
- Laragne-Monteglin: market Thursday (29km)
- Embrun: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (31km)
- Embrun: market Saturday (31km)
More information about Piegut, Provence
Tourist attractions near Piegut, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Piegut.
- Mont-Dauphin place forte (Vauban fortifications) (46km)
- Place Forte de Mont-Dauphin (46km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Domaine de Charance (15km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Serre-Poncon (19km)
- Clue de Barles (26km)
- Source - Verdon (36km)
- Col d'Allos (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Poligny (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Piegut
from Digne-les-Bains (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 568 km
from Calais: 790 km
from Nice: 124 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 476 km
Piegut is in the south-east of France. Most visitors fly into Nice or Marseille airport. Driving is also possible - by car from Calais the drive takes about 11 hours. For driving distances to Piegut from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bellaffaire, Breziers, Chateauvieux, Gigors, Jarjayes, Lettret, Remollon, Rochebrune, Saint-Etienne-le-Laus, Tallard, Theus, Turriers, Valserres and Venterol.
This page in French: Visiter Piegut