Ogy tourism and travel guide
Visit Ogy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ogy is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 10 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Ogy is 290 kilometres from Paris).
Ogy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ogy in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ogy
Markets in and near Ogy
- Metz: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (12km)
- Woippy: market Friday (13km)
- Ars-sur-Moselle: market Friday (18km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (19km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (22km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (23km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Uckange: market Friday (25km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (25km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (26km)
More information about Ogy, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ogy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ogy.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (31km)
- Parc du château de Pange (4km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (47km)
- Foret de la Reine (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (23km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (56km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Ogy
from Metz (prefecture): 10 km
from Paris: 290 km
from Calais: 379 km
from Nice: 605 km
from Bordeaux: 705 km
from Strasbourg: 120 km
For driving distances to Ogy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 23 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ars-Laquenexy, Bazoncourt, Chesny, Coincy, Colligny, Courcelles-sur-Nied, Glatigny, Jury, Laquenexy, Les Etangs, Maizeroy, Maizery, Marsilly, Mey, Montoy-Flanville, Noisseville, Nouilly, Pange, Retonfey, Sanry-sur-Nied, Servigny-les-Sainte-Barbe, Silly-sur-Nied and Vany.
This page in French: Visiter Ogy