Les Grandes-Chapelles tourism and travel guide
Visit Les Grandes-Chapelles: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Les Grandes-Chapelles is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 19 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Les Grandes-Chapelles is 130 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 19 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Les Grandes-Chapelles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Les Grandes-Chapelles in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Les Grandes-Chapelles
Markets in and near Les Grandes-Chapelles
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (10km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (12km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (12km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (19km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (19km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (21km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (22km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (26km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (26km)
More information about Les Grandes-Chapelles, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Les Grandes-Chapelles, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Grandes-Chapelles.
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (33km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (14km)
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (34km)
- Entre Cour et Jardin (36km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac d'Orient (32km)
- Forêt de la Traconne (35km)
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (37km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (50km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Haussimont (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Les Grandes-Chapelles
from Troyes (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 130 km
from Calais: 317 km
from Nice: 586 km
from Bordeaux: 534 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
For driving distances to Les Grandes-Chapelles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Les Grandes-Chapelles