Hestroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Hestroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hestroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 24 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Hestroff is 301 kilometres from Paris).
Hestroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hestroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Hestroff
Markets in and near Hestroff
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (8km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (19km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (20km)
- Uckange: market Friday (20km)
- Yutz: market Friday (21km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (23km)
- Woippy: market Friday (24km)
- Metz: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (24km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (24km)
More information about Hestroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Hestroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hestroff.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (50km)
- Parc du château de Pange (20km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (24km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Hestroff
from Metz (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 301 km
from Calais: 377 km
from Nice: 621 km
from Bordeaux: 723 km
from Strasbourg: 122 km
For driving distances to Hestroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anzeling, Bettange, Burtoncourt, Chemery-les-Deux, Dalstein, Ebersviller, Eblange, Freistroff, Gomelange, Guinkirchen, Holling, Megange, Piblange, Remelfang, Roupeldange and Valmunster.
This page in French: Visiter Hestroff