Bannay tourism and travel guide
Visit Bannay: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bannay is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 21 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Bannay is 302 kilometres from Paris).
Bannay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bannay in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Bannay
Markets in and near Bannay
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (14km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (18km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (19km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (19km)
- Metz: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (23km)
- Woippy: market Friday (23km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (25km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (26km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (29km)
- Ars-sur-Moselle: market Friday (29km)
More information about Bannay, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Bannay, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bannay.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (41km)
- Parc du château de Pange (10km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (23km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (30km)
- Sarreguemines (44km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (27km)
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (50km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Bannay
from Metz (prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 302 km
from Calais: 387 km
from Nice: 606 km
from Bordeaux: 716 km
from Strasbourg: 112 km
For driving distances to Bannay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bionville-sur-Nied, Brouck, Conde-Northen, Courcelles-Chaussy, Fouligny, Helstroff, Maizeroy, Marange-Zondrange, Momerstroff, Narbefontaine, Raville, Servigny-les-Raville, Varize and Volmerange-les-Boulay.
This page in French: Visiter Bannay