Ancemont tourism and travel guide
Visit Ancemont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ancemont is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 38 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Ancemont is 224 kilometres from Paris).
Ancemont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ancemont in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ancemont
Markets in and near Ancemont
- Verdun: market Friday (10km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (22km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (36km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (37km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (37km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (38km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (38km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (41km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (43km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (44km)
More information about Ancemont, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ancemont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ancemont.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Commercy (37km)
- Bar-le-Duc (38km)
- Toul (56km)
- Parc de G. de Tréves (47km)
- Parc de la Varenne (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (41km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (25km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Ancemont
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 224 km
from Calais: 329 km
from Nice: 614 km
from Bordeaux: 654 km
from Strasbourg: 180 km
For driving distances to Ancemont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ambly-sur-Meuse, Dieue-sur-Meuse, Dugny-sur-Meuse, Genicourt-sur-Meuse, Haudainville, Landrecourt-Lempire, Les Monthairons, Rupt-en-Woevre, Senoncourt-les-Maujouy, Sommedieue and Villers-sur-Meuse.
This page in French: Visiter Ancemont