Kerbach tourism and travel guide
Visit Kerbach: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Kerbach is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 58 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Kerbach is 338 kilometres from Paris).
Kerbach, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Kerbach in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Kerbach
Markets in and near Kerbach
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (3km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (5km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (6km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (9km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (11km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (19km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (20km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (20km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (30km)
More information about Kerbach, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Kerbach, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Kerbach.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (43km)
- Parc du château de Pange (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (9km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Kerbach
from Metz (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 338 km
from Calais: 415 km
from Nice: 608 km
from Bordeaux: 747 km
from Strasbourg: 86 km
For driving distances to Kerbach from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alsting, Behren-les-Forbach, Bousbach, Etzling, Folkling, Forbach, Grosbliederstroff, Lixing-les-Rouhling, Nousseviller-Saint-Nabor, Oeting, Rouhling, Spicheren, Stiring-Wendel, Tenteling and Theding.
This page in French: Visiter Kerbach