Vilory tourism and travel guide
Visit Vilory: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Vilory is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 13 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Vilory is 314 kilometres from Paris).
Vilory, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Vilory in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Vilory
Markets in and near Vilory
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (14km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (18km)
- Lure: market Tuesday (20km)
- Melisey: market Wednesday (26km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (27km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (31km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (42km)
- Bethoncourt: market Friday (47km)
- Montbeliard: market Tuesday & Saturday (49km)
More information about Vilory, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Vilory, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Vilory.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (32km)
- Parc de l'Etang (55km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cascade de la Pissoire (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Moffans-et-Vacheresse (26km)
- Montbeliard (49km)
- Mandeure (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Vilory
from Vesoul (prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 314 km
from Calais: 479 km
from Nice: 454 km
from Bordeaux: 613 km
from Strasbourg: 148 km
For driving distances to Vilory from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auxon, Creveney, Ehuns, Equevilley, Flagy, Le Val-Saint-Eloi, Mailleroncourt-Charette, Meurcourt, Neurey-en-Vaux, Saulx, Servigney, Varogne, Vellefrie, Velorcey and Villers-les-Luxeuil.
This page in French: Visiter Vilory