Troyon tourism and travel guide
Visit Troyon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Troyon is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Troyon is 228 kilometres from Paris).
Troyon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Troyon in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Troyon
Markets in and near Troyon
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (14km)
- Verdun: market Friday (18km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (28km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (35km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (40km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (41km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (43km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (45km)
More information about Troyon, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Troyon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Troyon.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Commercy (28km)
- Bar-le-Duc (34km)
- Toul (48km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (44km)
- Parc de G. de Tréves (44km)
- Parc de la Varenne (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (33km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (29km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Troyon
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 228 km
from Calais: 337 km
from Nice: 605 km
from Bordeaux: 651 km
from Strasbourg: 174 km
For driving distances to Troyon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Ambly-sur-Meuse, Bannoncourt, Bouquemont, Genicourt-sur-Meuse, Lacroix-sur-Meuse, Les Monthairons, Mouilly, Ranzieres, Recourt-le-Creux, Rupt-en-Woevre, Thillombois, Tilly-sur-Meuse, Vaux-les-Palameix, Villers-sur-Meuse and Woimbey.
This page in French: Visiter Troyon