Treignac tourism and travel guide
Visit Treignac: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The medieval quarter around the 11th century church is the highlight in the village of Treignac
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Treignac. For detailed visitor information see the Treignac travel guide.
Treignac is situated in the Correze department and Limousin region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the southern-centre of France at 30 kilometres from Tulle, the department capital (general information: Treignac is 371 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Treignac include "most beautiful village".
Treignac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Treignac in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Correze
Map of places to visit near Treignac
Markets in and near Treignac
- Bugeat: market Thursday - seasonal market only (12km)
- Meymac: market Friday - seasonal market only (27km)
- Tulle: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Allassac: market Wednesday & Friday (40km)
- Ussel: market Saturday (40km)
- Objat: market Sunday (43km)
- Brive-la-Gaillarde: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday all day (46km)
- Felletin: market Friday (48km)
- Mauriac: market Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (55km)
- Limoges: market every day (55km)
More information about Treignac, Limousin
Tourist attractions near Treignac, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Treignac.
- Aquarium du Limousin (53km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Segur-le-Chateau (40km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Millevaches en Limousin (23km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbatial church de Saint Pierre (Solignac) (47km)
- Jardin de la Ganille (40km)
- Parc-arboretum de Neuvic d'Ussel (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cascades de Gimel (27km)
- Lac de Vassivière (31km)
Towns of Art and history
- Limoges (53km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
Geography and distances
Distance to Treignac
from Tulle (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 371 km
from Calais: 602 km
from Nice: 479 km
from Bordeaux: 202 km
from Strasbourg: 564 km
For driving distances to Treignac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Treignac