Treguier tourism and travel guide
Visit Treguier: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The cathedral and the 15th century half-timbered houses combine to make Treguier a particularly interesting town to visit
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Treguier. For detailed visitor information see the Treguier travel guide.
Treguier is situated in the Cotes-d'Armor department and Brittany region, in the north-west of France at 46 kilometres from Saint-Brieuc, the department capital (general information: Treguier is 409 kilometres from Paris).
Attractions in Treguier
Tréguier cathedral is a gothic style cathedral with a beautiful cloister: Treguier cathedral
Tourist classifications for Treguier include "national monument" and "secteur sauvegarde".
Treguier, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Treguier in Brittany.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cotes-d'Armor
Map of places to visit near Treguier
Markets in and near Treguier
Market days in Treguier: weekly market: Wednesday;
- Treguier: market Wednesday (0km)
- Penvenan: market Saturday (6km)
- Pleubian: market Saturday (9km)
- Paimpol: market Tuesday (14km)
- Perros-Guirec: market Friday (15km)
- Lannion: market Thursday (18km)
- Plouezec: market Saturday (18km)
- Tregastel: market Monday - seasonal market only (20km)
- Lanvollon: market Friday (25km)
- Guingamp: market Saturday all day & Friday (25km)
More information about Treguier, Brittany
Tourist attractions near Treguier, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Treguier.
- Aquarium marin de Trégastel (21km)
Enclos paroissial churches
- Plougonven (46km)
Grand sites of France
- Beauport Abbey (16km)
- Cairn de Barnenez (46km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Paimpol (14km)
- Jardin du Kestellic (2km)
- Jardins de Kerdalo (2km)
- Jardin du château de la Roche-Jagu (8km)
- Jardin du Colombier (60km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Sillon de Talbert (15km)
- Abbaye de Beauport (16km)
- Réserve naturelle nationale des Sept-Îles (21km)
- Vallée des Traouïero (22km)
- Menez Bré (24km)
- Île Milliau (27km)
- Molène (Côtes-d'Armor) (28km)
- Baie de Saint-Brieuc (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Zooparc de Trégomeur (34km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Treguier
from Saint-Brieuc (prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 409 km
from Calais: 437 km
from Nice: 984 km
from Bordeaux: 483 km
from Strasbourg: 806 km
Treguier is in the north-west of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from a ferry port such as Roscoff or Saint Malo nearby on the northern Brittany coast. For driving distances to Treguier from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Camlez, Hengoat, Kerbors, La Roche-Derrien, Langoat, Minihy-Treguier, Penvenan, Pleumeur-Gautier, Plouguiel, Pouldouran, Tredarzec and Troguery.
This page in French: Visiter Treguier