Tournoisis tourism and travel guide
Visit Tournoisis: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tournoisis is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 24 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Tournoisis is 108 kilometres from Paris).
Tournoisis, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tournoisis in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Tournoisis
Markets in and near Tournoisis
- Ouzouer-le-Marche: market Friday (14km)
- Meung-sur-Loire: market Sunday (21km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais: market Tuesday & Sunday (23km)
- Chateaudun: market Thursday all day & Saturday (23km)
- Orleans: market every day except Monday (24km)
- Beaugency: market Saturday all day (26km)
- Bonneval: market Monday (26km)
- Marchenoir: market Tuesday (27km)
- Voves: market Tuesday (29km)
- Cloyes-sur-le-Loir: market Saturday (30km)
More information about Tournoisis, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Tournoisis, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tournoisis.
- Talcy Chateau (30km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Les prés-Culand (21km)
- Parc Floral de la Source (29km)
- Jardin du château de Talcy (30km)
- Le pré Catelan (43km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (43km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Jean-de-la-Ruelle (21km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais (23km)
- Olivet (26km)
- Saint-Cyr-en-Val (32km)
- Moutiers (34km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Tournoisis
from Orleans (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 108 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 648 km
from Bordeaux: 391 km
from Strasbourg: 457 km
Tournoisis is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Tournoisis from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Gemigny, La Chapelle-Onzerain, Patay, Peronville, Saint-Peravy-la-Colombe, Saint-Sigismond, Villamblain and Villeneuve-sur-Conie.
This page in French: Visiter Tournoisis