Sivry-la-Perche tourism and travel guide
Visit Sivry-la-Perche: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sivry-la-Perche is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Sivry-la-Perche is 214 kilometres from Paris).
Sivry-la-Perche, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sivry-la-Perche in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Sivry-la-Perche
Markets in and near Sivry-la-Perche
- Verdun: market Friday (10km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (27km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (35km)
- Stenay: market Friday (39km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (40km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (42km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (42km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (43km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (46km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (49km)
More information about Sivry-la-Perche, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Sivry-la-Perche, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sivry-la-Perche.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (56km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bar-le-Duc (42km)
- Commercy (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (55km)
- Lac de Bairon (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (18km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Sivry-la-Perche
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 214 km
from Calais: 315 km
from Nice: 624 km
from Bordeaux: 651 km
from Strasbourg: 193 km
For driving distances to Sivry-la-Perche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Sivry-la-Perche