Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 37 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour is 138 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour
Markets in and near Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (12km)
- Remalard: market Monday (14km)
- Mamers: market Monday (18km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (18km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (18km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (20km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (20km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (21km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (26km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
More information about Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (15km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de l'Epau (Yvre-l'Eveque) (50km)
- Cathédrale Saint Julien (Le Mans) (53km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (14km)
- Sassy (51km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (25km)
- Forêt d'Écouves (41km)
- Signal d'Écouves (44km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (20km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Coulaines (52km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour
from Alencon (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 138 km
from Calais: 296 km
from Nice: 734 km
from Bordeaux: 407 km
from Strasbourg: 528 km
Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Belleme, Colonard-Corubert, Comblot, Corbon, Courcerault, Eperrais, Le Pin-la-Garenne, Mauves-sur-Huisne, Saint-Jean-de-la-Foret and Serigny.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Ouen-de-la-Cour