Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: 2000 years ago the town of Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges had 10000 inhabitants - now it has 250! The Saint Bertrand de Comminges cathedral is the highlight in the old town centre
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges. For detailed visitor information see the Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges travel guide.
Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges is situated in the Haute-Garonne department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south of France at 95 kilometres from Toulouse, the department capital (general information: Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges is 662 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges include "most beautiful village".
Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Garonne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges
Markets in and near Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges
- Loures-Barousse: market Friday (3km)
- Montrejeau: market Monday (7km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market Thursday (16km)
- Aspet: market Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Arreau: market Thursday all day (22km)
- Bagneres-de-Luchon: market every day - seasonal market only (26km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (30km)
- Saint-Lary-Soulan: market Saturday (31km)
- Salies-du-Salat: market Monday (32km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (35km)
More information about Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges.
- St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (0km)
- St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (0km)
- Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (1km)
- Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (21km)
- Audressein Église Notre-Dame de Tramesaygues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
- Aragnouet chapelle des templiers (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
- Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
- Mont Perdu (59km)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (22km)
- Marshall Foch house (46km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (30km)
- Jardin Massey (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gouffre d'Esparros (20km)
- Gorges de la Save (24km)
- Henne Morte (25km)
- Lac d'Oo (33km)
- Grottes de Médous (34km)
- Cirque des Crabioules (34km)
- Col du Tourmalet (37km)
- Cirque de Troumouse (50km)
- Cirque d'Estaubés (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Tarbes (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges
from Toulouse (prefecture): 95 km
from Paris: 662 km
from Calais: 886 km
from Nice: 546 km
from Bordeaux: 221 km
from Strasbourg: 831 km
For driving distances to Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 34 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anla, Antichan, Ardiege, Ausson, Aventignan, Aveux, Bagiry, Barbazan, Bertren, Bramevaque, Cier-de-Riviere, Crechets, Galie, Gaudent, Gembrie, Generest, Gourdan-Polignan, Huos, Ilheu, Izaourt, Labroquere, Lombres, Loures-Barousse, Luscan, Martres-de-Riviere, Mazeres-de-Neste, Montegut, Sacoue, Samuran, Sarp, Seilhan, Tibiran-Jaunac, Troubat and Valcabrere.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges