Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues is situated in the Loiret department and Loire Valley region (now part of the Centre-Loire Valley region), in the western-centre of France at 31 kilometres from Orleans, the department capital (general information: Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues is 113 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey at 4 km and Arboretum des Grandes Bruyeres at 18 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues in Centre-Loire Valley.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Loiret
Map of places to visit near Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues
Markets in and near Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues
- Chateauneuf-sur-Loire: market Friday all day (8km)
- Sully-sur-Loire: market Monday all day (10km)
- Lorris: market Thursday (15km)
- Gien: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais: market Tuesday & Sunday (31km)
- La Ferte-Saint-Aubin: market Thursday (31km)
- Orleans: market every day except Monday (32km)
- Lamotte-Beuvron: market Friday (34km)
- Montargis: market Wednesday & Saturday all day (36km)
- Chalette-sur-Loing: market Friday (36km)
More information about Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues, Loire Valley
Tourist attractions near Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Montargis (35km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Saint Benoît sur Loire (Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire Abbey) (4km)
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Boiscommun) (22km)
- Arboretum des grandes bruyères (18km)
- Parc Floral de la Source (29km)
- Arboretum national des Barres (33km)
- Potager du jardin du château de La Bussière (33km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orleans (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quiers-sur-Bezonde (19km)
- Saint-Cyr-en-Val (26km)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais (31km)
- Olivet (31km)
- Saint-Jean-de-la-Ruelle (34km)
- Briare (37km)
- Pierrefitte-sur-Sauldre (39km)
- Aubigny-sur-Nere (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues
from Orleans (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 113 km
from Calais: 347 km
from Nice: 599 km
from Bordeaux: 401 km
from Strasbourg: 410 km
Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors will either fly into one of the airports in Paris (Orly / Charles de Gaulle) or come via a ferry from the UK to a port such as Le Havre and Caen, 3-4 hours drive from here. For driving distances to Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bonnee, Bouzy-la-Foret, Bray-en-Val, Germigny-Des-Pres, Guilly, Neuvy-en-Sullias, Saint-Benoit-sur-Loire and Saint-Martin-d'Abbat.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Aignan-Des-Gues